If you are tired of the normal way of opening and closing a door and wanted to make it unique and fun. Then our Arrow Shaped Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit for Double Door is the one that you are looking for. A mechanism that will eliminate the normal way to open and close a door and will give more fun and style to it.
This is an easy DIY install kit that will make a difference in how you will open your doors after installing it. You will have no issue with doing the installation process by your self because it’s not as complicated as it looks like. You can do this as easy as one, two, three. Soon you’ll know that you already have a sliding door installed in your house.
Upon installing the Arrow Shaped Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit for Double Door, always make sure that you put a small space from the wall to the door so that it won’t have any issue whenever you slide the door to open or close. This is an easy installation process that won’t give you too much sweat.
This is a Hardware Only, No Door Panel included. Also, remember that having a strong wall is the key to installing our Arrow Shaped Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit for Double Door.
– Easy to Install: All accessories and step-by-step instructions with pictures included.
– Long Sliding Rail: High-quality Black Carbon Steel for high weight capacity.
– Sliding Rollers: High-quality bearing steel keeps the wheels run smoothly in the barn door track.
– Multiple Applications and Stylist: Sliding barn door hardware is popular to be installed in the bedroom, study room, living room, kitchen, bathroom, or closet etc. which can match with different styles and different colors of barn doors for the simple and artistic style.
– Space Saver: Push-pull opening and closing methods save lots of space which is quite suitable for modern decoration style.
Choose Door Width and Sliding Roller
1) Confirm Door Width
Single Door: Door Width=Door Opening Width+100mm
Double Door: Door Width=(Door Opening Width+100mm)/2
Single door opening width 800mm, door width at least needs to be 900mm
Double door opening width 1500mm, door width at least needs to be 800mm
Notice: Please note 100mm is the least to add.
2) Confirm Length of Sliding Rail
Single Door: Sliding Rail Length > Door Width*2
Double Door: Sliding Rail Length > Door Width*4
The clearance from the top of the door to the ceiling is about 6″;
The clearance between the door panel and the wall is about 5/8″ if take 1 3/5″ thick door for example;
Barn Door Track Hardware & Accessories: